-->

Friday, October 19, 2012

Round Coaster/ Bookmark

Hi Everyone!!! I just made this :) ..I was moving some of my stuff around and saw my round coasters. So yep had to cover one and of course stuff a bookmark inside :) ...you can never have enough bookmarks..everything is SU but the flowers. I have one more class tonight so I will tell you the Friday Funny of Rocks, the top photo is him falling asleep facing away from us and he was so comfortable that he threw a leg over Tim's thigh..It was so darn cute! then the second photo is Rocks sitting on my legs while trying to stop the stool from rocking :) He reminded me of the elephants (shh don't tell him) balancing on those big balls ..he did pretty good! LOL! love him! Have a great Friday night!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment