-->

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

With Sympathy :(

Hi Everyone!! I have to go shopping today but didn't want to leave without posting. I had these colors in mind for a mellow but fun feeling. I think it would be a great sympathy card..I really hate the new blogger ugh! it's such a stupid set up..I don't know why they need to change what isn't broken..anyways while I'm posting it's not letting me check some of my stuff so I am frustrated...this is a simple card but hopefully whomever gets it smiles and it looks so much better in person (promise) :) ..I used Wisteria Wonder and Lucky Limeade..The ribbon is from my "stash" ..I promise to come back tomorrow with a card that has a lot of work put into it :) ..but for know I am envisioning a Panera baguette and a Fro Yo treat ..
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment