-->

Monday, September 10, 2012

Santa Loves Rudolph :)



Hi Everyone!!! This image makes me smile so big because it reminds me of Rocks in his stroller. I'll have to show you an updated picture of our "walks" ..anyways I used the sketch from The Sweet Stop ..I wanted to use a serious DP but with a cutesy image..I used liquid applique on Santa and Rudolph's hair, it makes me laugh too because doesn't Santa's beard look a little Medusa like? LOL!! The DP is from The Paper Studio (Old World Winter) ..the flower and embellishments are all from my "stash" ..I hope you have a great day!!! guess what tonight is!? 2 FOOTBALL games whoo hoo!!! ecstatic I am (inner Yoda)..teehee
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Love your santa embellishment in the corner and your pattern paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another adorable card!! I love the snow and cute Santa you added. Congrats on being our featured artist too, you deserved it:) Thanks for playing with us again this week at The Sweet Stop. Hugs,Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet holiday card Mandy. Love the super cute image. Great coloring... the applique looks perfect! Also like the pretty papers and flower embellishment. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great holiday card! Gorgeous work! Thanks for joining us in the Sweet Stop Sketch! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete