-->

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pretty Poinsettia





Hi Everyone!!!! well I had a blast with my mom yesterday! and we were in the car together for 8 hours and we still had fun together!! whoo hoo teehee! ...I would do another shop hop with her in a heartbeat..and today I had Christmas In July card class with my friends and they got a head start on there Christmas Cards here's another whoo hoo! while they did that.. I made you a card :) ...I found this image, pearls and Poinsettia all in my "stash" I used the sketch from The Sweet Stop but I left out the sentiment mainly because I forgot :) ..I hope you have a great day and I will see ya all tomorrow with my DT card for Sunday Sketch & Stamp...
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Look at you...getting a jump start on your Christmas cards...and what an adorable one! The pretty poinsettia in the corner is the perfect accent for your cute elf image! The pretty papers, pearls, and piercing look wonderful! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet holiday card. Love the dalring image, the colors... the poinsettia is lovely. The pearls look perfect. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete