-->

Sunday, July 8, 2012

I Love Cupcakes :)




Hi Everyone!! I made it! I just finished this card and I love it, most of all I really wish I had a Sprinkles cupcake! my boys are headed to Comic Con this week and Chiy and I will be headed to Disneyland for the day, the next day we will hit up Sprinkles in Beverly Hills there first ever Cupcake ATM is calling our name, they also opened up a Sprinkles ice cream shop next door so yep we are so there but this isn't till next weekend but I thought I would make the anticipation a lot better if I made a cupcake themed card and o ya I can't wait! the image is from TGF and the DP, flower, cupcake button and gems are all from my "stash" ..I did paper piece her dress and headband. This card was going to be The Sweet Stops sketch but since it's only 50% TSS sketch I can't enter it :( but I still love playing with them! I hope you have a great Sunday!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment