-->

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sending Springtime Smiles



Hi Everyone!!! It's Sunday!!! Yay! ya all know what that means...In The Kitchen With David is on!!! whoo hoo!!! anyone else QVC addicts??? Tim and I have our list of what we want to buy LOL! ..So this will be a quick post because I don't want to miss any of the show LOL! and today is also my Nephews birthday party, he's 4..How fun!
OK so I made this card last night..I used the sketch from The Sweet Stop..I believe the DSP is retired but the image is from the set Peace Within #114312 and the sentiment came from Easter Blossoms #122057 ..The flower is from Prima..I hope you have a wonderful day! see ya tomorrow and hopefully all week..It's an easy week for me so I should have lots of "me" time :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy
P.S..The movie Rango ..is so Boringgggg! blah but the animation is awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Love the image!! I feel like the cat lol. Cute card and I can't wait for warmer weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is really cute, I wish I had time to nap in the sun like this adorable kitty!!! Great job on the card!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete