-->

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fruit Punch Wings


Hi Everyone!!!! It's Thursday wow how time flies..I made this card this morning..I'm just relaxing and having fun creating...This card was all me :) no sketch...All the DP is from S*E*I (Jolie Chocolat)..The image is from The Greeting Farm..I think she retired her out because I can't find her and I don't remember her name.. The challenge for TGF was to ink up an image you haven't used in awhile but I don't know if I'm doing this right because of the image not being available anymore..I'll go read the rules when I'm done posting but anyways I love her and won't get rid of any of my TGF stamps :) ..The butterfly punch is from Martha Stewart and the silver pearls are from Recollections ..I did Stickle her wings with Fruit Punch...I will see ya all tomorrow..off to play some more....and Diana..Cordell pulled your name out of the bucket for the 6x6 SU paper..congratulations :)
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Oh she's adorable, I wouldn't get rid of her either!!! Beautiful card,I love it, great job Mandy!!! WoooHooo!!! Thanks Cordell for picking my name and Thank you Mandy for such a great prize!!!! Have a great day!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEY!!! Congrats to Diana!!!!!! Cute card, I love her wings ;) Thank you I'll come again ;) lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work! following from Stampin' Connection! I'm Chio, www.craftyqt.blogspot.com

    Thanx!

    Chio

    ReplyDelete