-->

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

TGF! sketch challenge Day 1



Hi Everyone!!! OMGOSH!! I'm sneaking in my office to post this card....hehe shhhhhhh!!!!
I'm supposed to be cooking and baking because tonight is our Schneider family Christmas party here at my house....so all 16 of us will be eating real good for dinner..LOL!...When I saw this challenge on The Greeting Farm the 12 days of Christmas challenge I knew I had to play...so this is my first day entry....I actually paper pieced her entire outfit yay!!!! and I also used liquid applique for her hat....The DP is from DCWV (The Christmas Stack)......The sentiment is something I printed out....The cute Santa brad is from my "stash"....this card seemed a little plain but I was looking at it and I decided to ask for opinions from Tim and Chiy and they both said Your Crafting!?!?!? hehehe I always wait till the last minute to get things ready for what I need to do before a party at our house so they worried because I always end up staying up real late trying to finish up stuff... :) but I couldn't resist...so yep I crafted then left my office and went to bed at 1:30am....Well I have to run!!! :) Hope you like it ..

Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. You crazy chick! :) I know you missed your craft room and It showed, you did an awsome job on the paper piecing, it looks cool, I love the red applique, I had never seen it. Welcome back ;)

    ReplyDelete