-->

Monday, December 21, 2009

Hi!!!!! back from Disneyland

Hi Everyone! well it's been crazy and I miss crafting..I haven't even been in my craft room for two weeks and it's driving me crazy.....and to top it all off I got another rejection notice for a DT position a few days before we left, so that was a big bummer :(.......... but I have decided to kick off the New Year with a better attitude and try, try, try, try and try again! so I will be buying new Copics and Prismacolor markers and try to play more with other colors..I will also try to make my cards a little better......so let's see what I can do :)
I will hopefully be able to play tonight and hopefully will have a card to post tomorrow morning....Does it seem to you that it's only 4 days till Christmas?? sheesh
Thank you for sticking with me again and I SWEAR TO YOU ALL..that I will be posting everyday again SOON!

My mom makes some awesome quilted purses and I have asked her to make me one for a blog candy giveaway for Jan. I'll show you the one she made me for my birthday last month tomorrow :).....
OK enough talking for today..have a great night...
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Sheesh!!! So glad you guys are back and well!!! I forgot you guys were going to Disneyland this past weekend and I was freeeking out lol!!! You know I'm alil crazy!!

    ReplyDelete