-->

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Agustina Won Blog Candy!

Hi Everyone!!! I WILL be back later on today with a card I made...Yesterday was the rosary and this morning is the funeral...Plus trying to get my house ready for Thanksgiving..man it's been a tough month and I can't wait for Friday! ....Congratulations Agustina on winning the paper Blog Candy...I don't think anyone else wanted it LOL! .....so I hope you enjoy it...I have to run but Thank you for sticking with me...Today's card will be cute so I hope you will come back :)
Thank You!! Come Again!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! You serious!!! Yippie!!!!!!! can't wait to see all papers. Did I ever tell I love Paper? :) :)
    On another note, I know today will be one of the hardest days for Tim's family, but I wish them comfort knowing that she is in a better place. Hugs to all of you and his family.

    ReplyDelete