-->

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Halloween and Mickey Two Cards :)



Hi Everyone!! Good Morning! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Well I made two cards from the same sketch. OK I made the first card because this is a Magnolia sketch you can find them HERE I wanted to play using there sketch when I was done with my card I showed Chiyanne and she said.... you did a good job Mom and she said hey it's Mickey! I'm like what?? she said the sketch has a hidden Mickey on the side.. the circles.. and I tell her hey your right I need to make a card using Mickey and Lo and Behold here's my next version of the same sketch. This Mickey card has no stamping, no bling...All The DP is from CTMH and the Mickey, Mickey sentiment and stars are all chipboard! The red Mickey image on the side is from Creative Imaginations called bits & baubles. I think this card would be good for maybe a 3 or 4 year old..LOL!
I got off track..hehe.. back to the original card... The Magnolia image was a WRAK I received from SCS and I love her. The black DP is from DCWV The Fall Stack. The rest of the DP is from Recollections Halloween. The rhinestones are from Queen&Co. The ghost and Boo sentiment are from my sticker "stash". O and the bat is actually a puff sticker from Scooby Doo stickers..LOL! but I thought it was perfect for this card and the circles are all tags....wow I wrote another story didn't I..sheesh sorry! I'll stop now..have a great day!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Great cards Mandy and by the way I love your stories, lol. Mickey is just waiting to give someone a great hug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both cards, it's cool to see two cards using the same sketch, they look so different just by changing the theme!! Hey whats happened to the bling, baby!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete