-->

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ahoy Matey Says Brentwood....


Hi Everyone!!! It's Sunday already sheesh time flies and on Thursday it will already be October WOW! crazy!!!
Today's card features an image from Jessica Lynn Originals. This is the third challenge from Jessica Lynn Original but the first one that I knew of, darn it! I missed the first two and they looked like fun..O well! I got this one done..What do you think? I wanted to do a pirate theme. All the DP is from DCWV (All About Boys) with the card base from SU. The sentiment is also part of the DP but I used my SU punch and cut it out and layered it onto another SU punch. I also paper pieced on the top and bottom of the DP. All the rhinestones are from Taylored Expressions. Pretty fun card to make. Hope you like it :) Have a great day Everyone!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. Great man card, those are always hard for me to make. I love it!!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad you are doing masculine cards, love the DP!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I LOVE Pirate Brentwood. Just adorable!! Thank you for joining the JessicaLynnOriginal Card Challenge.

    Jessica Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY CARD MAKING DAY!! I hope that you are having a great one and feeling creative. We have blog candy at my blog too! Come on in and take a look!

    Have a great day!
    Jessica Lynn

    ReplyDelete