-->

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Howdy! says Sheriff Ian...

Hi Everyone!!! Today's card features an image from TGF and it was also from my friend Tammy....OK so this card was so frustrating to make... My family said it needed something and was just to weird. Well I tried and tried AND tried some more and just couldn't figure out how to fix it...so you guys get to...LOL! tell me what it needs to make it perfect.....
I put embellishments on each corner and wrapped twine all around the DP. I also used my nesties and pop dotted Ian onto the blue. All around the blue I added gold pen to frame him in. The sentiment is from Pink Cat Studios. What I did with the star was, I got a Basic Grey star chipboard piece and on the back I added blue paper and traced around the shape. The DP is on the front of the star and I distressed all around it..... That's it!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't change a thing, Ian is really cute! The twine, the DP and the star add just the perfect touch to your design. Tell your family their crazy, the card is perfect just the way it is. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it the way it is, but if you are looking for a little advice I don't know maybe it needs to be framed with a blue mat, IDK What do you think?

    ReplyDelete