-->

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Tim!!!


Hi Everone!! so because I was late getting all the pictures taken, uploaded and watermarked I didn't realize (again) how bad my pictures are. So if you click on them you can see them a little better. Sorry! for making you do more work ... Well today is an odd card it should have been posted on Thursday but what's so odd about it isssss that there's no image..LOL! its just real pretty paper with a Happy Birthday sentiment :) This was a sketch from a long time ago. The flowers are from CTMH and I used dew drops and the green cardstock is embossed using my Cuttlebug.. Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Today is my DH's birthday..I love you Tim! today, forever and always...PS. This card is not for you..you can relax now..LOL!!!
Mandy

4 comments:

  1. LOL, Tim was probably sweating bullets when he first saw the post, but I'm just glad you did mentioned at the end it wasn't for him lol. Happy Birthday Tim!!! Mandy this card is BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Great colors and details! Happy Birthday, Tim! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, love the paper with the embossed paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is very beautiful, I love the embossing it gives such an elegant touch. Happy Birthday Tim!! (it's my son Ryan's birthday also)

    ReplyDelete