-->

Friday, December 19, 2014

Mini Treats Bag :)





Hi Everyone!!! Hey! two posts in two days! well I had to show you some of the new items that are coming out Jan 6th ;) ..This cute..Mini Treat Bag thinlits die..I absolutely love it!! I will be getting a lot of use out of this sucker! :) ..I also adore this new Butterfly thinlit die!! the details are awesome!! they come in a set of 3..can't wait to play more with this ..I decided to not do traditional Christmas colors for this treat bag and I'm happy with that decision :)..I also made the inside into a gift card holder..so it does triple duty..I have a busy day tomorrow and Sunday so I hope to be back next week..and on Monday I have the other half of my new stuff coming in..can't wait!! have a great weekend!!!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment