-->

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Being Cheeky :)


 Hi Everyone!!! I know I promised to be back on Fri to show you this card but I had a FANTASTIC day with my quilting buddies that I just plain ran out of time and yesterday we had a open house with my daughters 31 product that I just plain ran out of time again! :) ..sheesh! busy two days but O, so much fun! ..so here ya go! this is another cheeky card..To Me: From Me: ...because if you're a long time reader of my blog, you would know that I am anti Valentine's Day..it's a stupid day to me..it really is...so the only hearts you will see on here are for this kind of card..do you see the DSP music notes because yes COFFEE is the music to my ears..its my LOVE and as you can see by the sentiment I want to take the time to say Thanks For Being Mine and Love You To The Moon And Back..I will always and forever love my COFFEE..The End... LOL!!! 
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!!
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if you have the link on how to make this card or the score measurement. I think my mother would love this design for mothers day.

    ReplyDelete