-->

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Window Sheets..Banners :)




Hi Everyone!!!! Yep I made 2 cards last night and wow just love the new stuff..I will continue to tell you this because it is so TRUE! :) ..I used the sketch from The Friday Mashup and I really liked the challenge of using a window sheet..if you look at the second picture I embossed my window sheet and layered it over the new DSP..now the sheets do not like glue..so I had to use sticky tape and the brads are placed so it will be held down just a little bit more. I can only list the ingredients that are already out ..so please forgive me ;) ..
Real Red #126949, 102482
Window Sheets #114323
Embossing Folder Fancy Fan #127751
Pearl Basic Jewels #119247
1/8 Mini Brads #122941
Baker's Twine #124262
Bitty Banners #129267
Have a great day!!!!!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy
P.S I will be back tomorrow with the other card I made :) ..

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I love what you did with the sketch with fun new goodies. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - the embossed window sheet is a great idea... and what a great effect! I'm going to have to remember this :) Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete