-->

Saturday, August 17, 2013

My New Sewing Machine And Card #4 :)




Hi Everyone!!!! I have been sewing all week and just having a blast! my wonderful hubby bought this sewing machine for me and it's a baby computer..so I have been on Etsy all week looking at all the embroidery designs that I want! O boy another thing that takes a lot of money..I'm not sure Tim knew about that part :) it's a Janome Memory Craft 9700 we went to the best sewing machine store around.. AWESOME customer service!I can't recommend them enough..Ray's Sewing Center...It works so perfectly that I am in awe every time I turn the darn thing on..I never would have imagined that one day I would own a fancy sewing machine..so weird :) I can't wait to show you the quilt I'm working on right now :) at the same time I'm trying to learn how to use Stampin Up's MDS..I really want to scrapbook..I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos that's for sure..And something else exciting I may have my first recruit for SU!...It was also back to school for my youngest..he started sophomore year and I'm so excited for him! he's almost 6 feet tall and has a 14 1/2 shoe! he started weight training this year and I really hope it makes a difference for him..his 15th birthday is this coming Saturday so should be a really fun week for him....so anyways the card :) ..I wanted my class to make a Braided Card but I wasn't happy with the last one I posted so I made this one today and I like it..so this is card #4 for Friday..here's the ingredients:
Gumball Green  #126840
Perfect Plum #101889
Baker's Twine #124261
Candy Dot Brad Bases #132293
Regals Candy Dot #130932
Field Flowers #122762
Itty Bitty Banners #126257
Itty Bitty Banners Die #129267
Have a great Saturday! I'm going back to sewing :)
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy


1 comment: