-->

Monday, July 1, 2013

Road To Happiness :)



Hi Everyone!!! my new favorite color from SU Strawberry Slush!! wow beautiful! after making this card I decided that this will be card #4 for CC this month! Umm ya July1st what the heck! at this time last year my friends and I were making cards for Christmas sheesh! and it's that time again but I am so not ready..and speaking of July just 17 more days till SU convention and I did tell ya all that I'm going right?? my first SU convention and it falls right into their 25 year anniversary..so I bet a lot of fun things will be happening..O can't wait! so anyways this card was made using the sketch from Mojo Monday..so pretty but I did notice that two of my cards will be similar in style I hope my class won't mind. Here's the ingredients (am I bugging you with my name for the supplies I use) ..well I kind of like it so just skip to the good parts ;) 
Strawberry Slush #131295
Quatrefancy Specialty #130141 (I used the clear window sheet for the circle, just click on the picture to make it bigger)
Stamp Set: Road To Happiness #126547
Punch: Boho Blossoms #119858
Punch: Modern Label #119849
Punch: Word window #119857
Island Indigo #122923
Daffodil Delight #119683
Candy Dot #130931
Paper Piecing Pack: Essentials #126187
Teeny Tiny Wishes #127802
Have an awesome day!
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment