-->

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Dude Card :)


Hi Everyone!!! I had this card almost done yesterday then had to run out the door for an appointment that I thought was today..my bad....I haven't played with The Friday Mashup in so long and was excited to see this sketch and theme..so here's my version..everything is SU but the dew drops.....I have to say that my parents have finally clicked on my blog ..so I want to say I love you both :) ...can't wait for Sunday (mom's cooking) :) ..have a great day everyone...
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy
P.S I want to also say my heart goes out to Boston..I hope they catch these A-holes that did it...sad :( 

3 comments:

  1. That definitely looks like a dude card... love that paper! Love your folded down "ear" with the brad. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous masculine card! Love the paper, the sentiment stamp and the little details like the folded down corner and brads! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card! I love your folded down corner, and the combination of colors. Thanks for playing along with us at the Friday mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete