-->

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pink and Purple..and some questions :)





Hi Everyone!!!! It's working!!!! I bought the Droid Bionic...Wheww! I have lots to show you this week too, so hello Verizon I need you! We have been with them since 1997 so I knew they would come thru for me :) ..I have been sewing like mad too..I'm obsessed with quilting, so forgive me but you will see more quilts here pretty soon :) ..do you think I should have a separate blog for my quilts or just keep them here?? I lost one follower probably got tired of my sporadic posts LOL! I'm sorry! my hand is in a lot of places right now, speaking of that I finally went out of my comfort zone and attended a Quilt Guild Meeting (Hi Sheila) and I will tell ya I had a BLAST!!!!! I am joining for sure :) ..it's been a long long time since I've been treated with kindness and courtesy, people usually take one look at me and write me off as a POS and walk away, so I don't bother BUT not this time :) ..I have NEVER done things by myself I usually have Tim or kids with me but some nice people invited me to this meeting and wow! I put my big girl panties on and went...boy o boy I'm glad I did :) ... I can't wait for the next one LOL!!!!..Sorry! can you tell I had fun LOL! Ramble ramble ramble hehe..anyways separate blog? or not? ...I made this card with my own sketch..All DP is from Basic Grey (Green At Heart) ..the image is from TGF and the butterfly, gems, buttons and ribbon are all from my "stash"...I will be back tomorrow with a Friday Funny..O! speaking of that are you all getting tired of seeing pictures on Friday's? should I keep on posting personal picts or stop? LMK what you would like to see..(changes: I.E. more posts, less personal stuff, craft stuff, tutorials? talk to me :0) ...See ya tomorrow
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're able to post with the new phone, yay!!! Love the card, the DP is awesome!!! I say keep one blog for everything!! It's your blog and it should be about you and everything you do!!! Please keep the Friday funnies, I look forward to my laugh on Fridays with you and your pics!!! Have a great day!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Diana!! It's your party and you can cry if you want to! OOOHHH what? I mean you can put whatever you want on your blog and I'll still follow you!!! Friday Funnies are awesome I love Rock he's just the coolest! ;)

    ReplyDelete