-->

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Have A Card :)


Hi Everyone!!!! Guess what!? I made a card! whoo hoo! and it felt good!!! I just got done and hey not to bad for not doing a actual 6x6 in quite awhile..It's my own sketch :) ..I bought this image of (Blush Babette) from The Greeting Farm a long time ago and I'm so excited to finally use her..I forgot what it's like to color with my Copic's..sheesh looking forward to doing another one tonight...All the DP is from Memory Box (Jubilee)..the flower is from Prima, the pearls and ribbon are from my "stash" ...I hope you have a great day!
Thank You!!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to card making again!! LOL, JK LOL. Great card and the image is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the card!!!! The image is really cute!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete