-->

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Purple Is Awesome and Banana Bread :)



Hi Everyone!!! I have to hurry and post..My friend is coming over and we are practicing our cake decorating skills LOL! More cake..O boy! I made this card last night using the sketch from Mojo Monday ..This is my favorite (retired) SU DSP ever! Love it! The sentiment is from the set Afterthoughts (hostess set) #120121 ..The ribbon is Whisper White #114616 ..The butterfly is also my favorite die from SU Beautiful #114507..The white pearls are from my "stash" ..I hope you have a awesome day and please come back tomorrow...I am participating in an On-Line Bake Sale tomorrow..I donated two loafs of Banana Bread to be auctioned off ..the lady who is hostessing it, is running a marathon and raising money for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society ..Please please check out her blog and see a preview of whats up for auction tomorrow..she will also tell you tomorrow how to bid :) ...I hope you can help out ..I will be sending a card with whoever wins my bread :) ..Go check her blog out..You will drool :)
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!!
Mandy

2 comments:

  1. this is so pretty! love the colors you used. lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the colors, LOL!!!
    :o)

    ReplyDelete