-->

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Aurora With Cake



Hi Everyone!!! Well I was really inspired last night ...I think this one is my favorite so far..what do you think? ....This is another new challenge blog I have discovered..it's called Lili Of The Valley and I was initially scared to try this particular challenge because it looked really intense LOL! but then while watching Jurassic Park I thought shoot let me attempt it and who new it would be my favorite LOL! I still wanted to use my new DP from My Mind's Eye (Home) collection..The image is from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design ..SCACD for short...This is Aurora with cake...OK on to these flowers aren't they SWEET!..these are the Prima flowers I bought at CHA and they match so perfectly to the DP ..whoo hoo....The Bling is actually from Prima too..the ribbon is from CTMH and the corduroy buttons are from SU..I also added over the image the Shimmerz Mist...so this card is bright and sparkly ..I hope you like this card as much as I do...Have a great Sunday..my kids are back to school tomorrow..Bummer :( I really like them with me so that's the pits....
Thank You!!! Come Again!!!
Mandy

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Mandy. Love that sweet image!! Your paper is so pretty too - love the sparkles. I am going to check out that challenge blog too. Maybe I'll find some time to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card too, the image is really cute and I'm loving that paper!! And those flowers, you know I'm on the hunt for them!! You know it's my kinda card, 'cuz it sparkles, hehehe!!
    Great job Mandy, tfs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Mandy, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and papers used. Thanks for taking part in the LOTV Challenge
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image and colours you used, and it's a great take on our sketch :) Thank you for joining us over at LOTV this week. Big hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you had a go with our sketch, you have done a wonderful job with it. Your card is stunning. Thank you for joining us at LOTV this week, hope to see you again.

    Hugs Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card.I love your image and choice of colours. Thanks for joining us on LOTV
    -x-

    ReplyDelete